Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to get rid of Chicken pock scars on face?

I had chicken pocks when I was little, some of the pimples formed on my face; as a curious little kid, I popped a couple of the chicken pocks pimples. A couple of years later, they remain as scars on my face. one of the scars is so deep, that it actually looks like a giant (or tiny :) ) crater crash landed on my face.





The scar is not suffering from any sort of discoloration, it's just a giant scar (that looks like a crater) on my face. It's very viable, and I would like to get rid of it.





I use to apply night cream to my face, did it for a month, it did nothing to smooth out the surface.





I'm wondering if you guys knew of any products that can get rid of deep scars?

How to get rid of Chicken pock scars on face?
It's a scar. It won't disappear with any over the counter products. It will need plastic surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment