Thursday, August 19, 2010

White residue on face?

Anyone knows y after cleansing, there will be like some white residue left on face?


Is it because of the cleanser?


or is it because my skin is dry?





The white residue normally appears at the edge of my nose.


But recently my cheeks are having it too.


Its kind of irritating because its kinda hard to get it off from my skin.





These few days, my skin feel rather tight everytime after cleansing my face..


Why is it so?

White residue on face?
I think it's dry skin. Maybe you're OVER cleansing your face. Make sure you use a good moisturizer after cleansing.
Reply:Probably a combo of dry skin and the wrong cleanser. Try Laura Mercier Purifying Oil and Perfecting Water combination. Its perfectly balanced for skin and dissolves any residue on the skin. Use in conjunction with a good moisturizer that easily penetrates the skin like Perscriptives cooling cream.

blue tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment