Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blue spots on face due to bad facial, 1st Anniv in 2 days?

Hi,


I recently got my facial done at a salon I frequent the most for such treatment. But, this time the person who used to attend to me had quit and there was someone else in her place. This was the most painful facial of my whole life. As she was removing my blackheads I kept telling her that this time it was hurting more than usual. She kept telling me that my blackheads were too deep and needed the pressure to come out. After she was done and I looked in the mirror I was SHOCKED. I had blue spots on my face (especially on my chin), like somone had boxed me or the kind you get on your knee when you have a fall but you don't bleed. Also, my nose is blood red. It's been 4 hours since I got my facial done, I've been applying ice over the spots ever since but they only seem to get darker.


It's my first wedding anniversay in two days and I'm looking like a clown with a red nose and a blue chin. Please advice how I can lighten these blood clots on my face. Thanks.

Blue spots on face due to bad facial, 1st Anniv in 2 days?
Calm down! You'll have to wait and try not to make it worse!Maybe you should see a dermatologist to find out if there are any creams for your situation! A good make up and some tolerance from your husband will do! Every one has been through such uncomfortable circumstances don't get despaired...Actually in two days you may be FINE
Reply:Its sounds like you are bruised from the pressure. I have never heard of anything like this before. Keep up the ice, not too long but for periods at a time. If it doesnt clear up by tomorrow, go to a doctor, and get your money back and tell them about what happeded, if you havent already.


No comments:

Post a Comment