Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why is my face breaking out so bad and what is this rash on my ears?

Ok about a week ago my face just started breaking out bad... it isnt soft anymore, it feels kind of rough and I have a lot more pimples than before. When I look in the mirror, it looks kind of blotchy. But it isnt severe to the point where other people notice it really.. but I can definately tell there is something up with my skin. I have had problems with acne since I was 11, it is nothing new to me... but this? I have never had my skin do this. It itches as if its dried out.. but even ten minutes after washing my face.. its oily. And just this morning, upon waking up I went into the bathroom..and noticed my ears itched.. just my ear lobes and its red and a little bumpy.. it reminds me of poison ivy but I know its not.. both of my ears are this way and right behind them too. I haven't done anything differently, haven't eaten anything different, worn anything different.. doing the same as I always have, even same shampoo. But I did dye my hair monday with the same dye I always use.. ?

Why is my face breaking out so bad and what is this rash on my ears?
Well I find that to treat acne the absolute fastest way is toothpaste...... i know weird but it really works........ just apply a dab on the pimple thats bothering you and leave it on overnight. It does work so try it!

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment